I have spent the whole day absolutely high on antihistamines. I woke up this morning with arms and legs covered in hives and I have pretty much spent the entire day trying to escape the itchy feeling – sleeping, distracting myself numerous way, all rather unsuccessfully.
I was also quite bothered by loneliness today – some days it gets to me a lot, some days I am alright. Oh here we go, whine whine whine, just get some friends if you are lonely. Not that easy when you are socially anxious. Anyway, I decided to take a walk because sometimes it feels like I have to scream if I sit in the flat anymore. I just have to get out of there, out among people. So I went for a nice walk.
It was lovely. When I focus on something outside of myself, I feel alright again 🙂
Now it’s time to cook dinner and perhaps watch a good, old Danish movie on the VCR!
- What to do if I am sudden breaking out in itchy bumps on my side that is slowly progressing? (zocdoc.com)
- Common Side Effects of Antihistamines (brighthub.com)
- Natural Remedies Ease Allergies (hofholistichealingcenters.wordpress.com)
- How much time does it take for hives to disappear? (zocdoc.com)
- What is the best way to treat hives(itchy, blotchy red spots on my skin)? (zocdoc.com)