That’s it, I am going to write my way to feeling better, like a runner doing a marathon, I will not stop until I reach my goal. Every shrink out there says ‘be sure to get it out, don’t keep anything inside’ so I am going to take it to heart! Every crazy thought, every fear, every joy, everyday silly stuff will be written down here (with the exception of mentioning people I love and care about by name).
Making a journal. Ugh. It sounds like something a 14 year old girl would do. Yet here I go.
It’s been a weird day, feels like I have been through the washing machine‘s super quick program, NOT the soft linen one. I am going to bed thinking I am okay as a person, I’m alright, I could be much much worse. That’s not a bad thought to sleep with.
Thanks to everyone who supported me today, it means more than you might know.
- An opportunity to HEAL (rakcommunity.wordpress.com)
- Writing for Healing (theheartwisecrone.wordpress.com)
- Don’t Wash Me, Just Love Me Tender (getyourwordsworth.wordpress.com)
- Affirmations: On Healing… (eof737.wordpress.com)
- 10 Tips for Successful Journaling (carvingoutavoice.wordpress.com)